- Pinitol and Cairo-Inositol
Pinitol, chiro-inositol, extracted from carob, is a material supported by a lot of evidence.
- Wine component analysis kit
Kits and analytical instruments that can analyze sugars, organic acids, nitrogen substances, etc. by colorimetric methods based on enzymatic reactions and chemical reactions.
- Bio Plus YC (Bacillus subtilis-containing feed)
Bacillus spp. Is known to be normally present in the intestinal tract of healthy animals.
- Endo Powerβ (Aspergillus culture feed)
With the power of the special digestive enzyme of Jiuqu, it decomposes non-starch polysaccharides that have not been used until now and uses them as a nutrient source to increase the productivity of livestock.
- 2022.6.16The 2022 edition of OENOBOOK, the annual magazine of OENOBRANDS, has been completed.
- 2022.5.23“ifia JAPAN 2022, HFE JAPAN 2022” has closed.
- 2022.5.3An article saying “Cairo-inositol can be expected to improve ovulation” published in the June 2022 issue of the magazine “Network Business”.
- 2022.5.1Automatic Analyzer Y15 for a efficient quality control will be exhibited at the exhibition “ifia JAPAN2022, HFE JAPAN2022”.
- 2022.4.9A seminar on winemaking will be hold on Tuesday, April 26th.
We aim to contribute to a prosperous, safe and secure society based on biotechnology.
+81-422-20-1770 Contact us, Document request