β-glucan containing feed
β-Glucan activates macrophages, promotes secretion of many beneficial cytokines, and protects host animals and fish from infection by immune activation. Our feed β-glucan is a fermented, purified, spray-dried (1-3)- β-D-glucan from a strain of Agrobacterium species.
Results of adding 0.2% of BetaMax (b-glucan) to flatfish diet
Test animal : flatfish (Paralichyhus olivaceus) fry
control BetaMax Initial weight (g) 703 697 Final weight (g) 851 894 WG (%) 21.1 28.3 SGR (%) 0.32 0.42 PER 1.10 1.47 FE(%) 53.2 66.6 Crude protein (%) 19.4 20.0 Crude fat (%) 9.32 5.45 ash (%) 3.41 3.14
* SGR（Specific growth rate） (%/d) : (loge final weight – loge initial weight)/ d
* PER（protein efficiency ratio） : (wet weight gain / protein intake)
* FE（feed efficiency）(%) : (wet weight gain / dry feed intake) × 100
flatfish blood test results
diets control BetaMax Hemoglobin (g/dL) 10.6 13.4 Hematocrit (%) 18.7 22.0 RBC ( ×106 cell/ul) 2.97 3.30 Serum GOT (IU/L) 18.2 15.0 Serum GPT (IU/L) 7.4 6.0 Osmolality (mOsm/kg) 462 400
Improvement of liver function (higher Hematocrit and low GOTlevel)
- It shows a higher stress at control group.
- BetaMax group shows relief from the stress.
Cumulative mortality of Flatfish fry
Efficacy of BetaMax
- Increase of feed intake, growth and feed efficiency – economic advantage
- Increase of non-specific immune reaction – decrease in antibiotic use
- Improvement of meat texture – protein accumulation and fat reduction
- Reduction of stress and enhancement of bioactivity – lower GOT level
all animals poultry marine product name HiGlu BetaPolo BetaMax Appearance Light brown Brown to Dark Light brown powder β-glucan powder brown liquid ≥10.0% B. subtilis ≥50.0% ≥3.0% ≥10.0% (1011cfu/kg) Moisture ≤10.0% ≤10.0% Escherichia negative negative coli/Coliforms negative negative heavy metal <30.0ppm pH 12.0-13.5 filler Dextrin (Ad 100 % ) SBM 80.0% (Ad 100%) dosage piglet: 1-2kg / MT feed sow, fish: 0.5kg / MT feed chicken: 50g / MT feed Broiler: 0.5L/MT water Layer: 1L/MT water Moist pellet:0.1% of feed Extruded pellet: 0.2-0.3% of feed package 10 kg/bag 1 kg/bottle 5 kg/bag
+81-422-20-1770 Contact us, Document request